4D3N at Bali, Indonesia [Day 1]

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Hello! It's been a long time since i blogged. My bad! I shall try to blog as much as I can, and as more descriptive as possible. Lets start again...

This is first in my lifetime, I left immediately for the aiport after my exam. This is because my exam was held in the Expo, and next stop is Changi Airport. My exam was supposed to end at 1315hrs and my flight was at 1510hrs. HAHA technically it might be too rushing for me, but i left the exam hall at around 1215hrs and I did finish my exam hor!

Firstly, most importantly our air tickets to Bali (to and fro) worth only $101 excluding lugguage. However, we did purchase lugguage at last min a day before departure. Bought only 1 20Kg for the flight back only for 3 pax to share, since no limit to no. of bags being checked in.

Checked in our Zoe Villa at Canggu around 2000hrs. To be honest, at night the area seems abit creepy somehow. But luckily the staffs were all very friendly, patience in guiding us. Here is the overall view of our Villa - with 2 double beds, supposingly to have an extra bed (but we realised the beds are big enough for 3 of us so we cancelled it at no cost too). With a private pool, kitchen and a small balcony on level 2. Toilet was spacious enough too, with tub and shower amenities.


After settling check-in, we are heading out to get some necessities, snacks and drinks too. We realised we are quite a distance from those marts, but still walkable distance maybe about 10-15mins. We were so lazy and so decided to rent the bike from the villa. It is chargable at about $6 SGD for 24 hours. We were all riding without license. hahahaha! YOLO! So out we go and backed safely too. We were too nervous until forget to take photo. Sorry!! & this is how we settle our late dinner - Ordered in from Villa cafe. Cheap and not bad eat! Its tasty just that abit too salty. Overall, we did enjoyed it! What we ordered: Chicken Satay rice (10 sticks), Fried rice with sunny side up and Fried mee with sunny side up. 


Thats how our first night ended. Please continue to keep a lookout for our remaining days in Bali, it might not be the most eventful itinerary but we are satisfied with it. 

P/S: We discusses with the Villa staff over facebook messenger. The replies were fast, and they were super kind with our requests. Do not be overboard, of course! So therefore, we will definitely recommend this villa to our families and friends! My personal opinion, i would rate 8.5/10. Thank you Zoe Villa as my friends and i truly enjoyed myself over there! 

CHEERS! :D


For more details on the villa: 
Website: http://www.zoevillabali.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/zoevillacanggubali

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google Analytics

Powered by Blogger.

Nuffnang Ads