Hao Ji Fried Prawn Noodle (People's Park Complex)

Monday, September 09, 2013

Have you been to People's Park Complex? Trust me, I'm like only been there once a year at most? Haha it is so not convenient over there. But there are so many yummy foods over at the complex. I went on last saturday and have decided to try their prawn noodle.

So I went over to this ......... HAO JI FRIED PRAWN NOODLE. (Unit number as per stated)



The cooking area ~ They are very friendly too. 


And so, I ordered a plate of $4 one. Asked for more chilli too. But auntie really gave alot. 

SEE!





My opinions: It is tasty as there are more thick bee hoon than yellow noodle. (Some may not preferred it this way). The prawns and sotongs/squid are fresh. and its super chewy especially for sotong! But those that cannot take chilli, you might not want to have it so much. Because it is really spicy. I sweat a lot after finishing the whole plate. The quantity is big for $4. Definitely worth trying!

My friend ordered Fried kway teow. Black enough and quite a lot of cockles. I tasted one mouth, and it is quite tasty sia! Haha, in general, I know ~ Can try also la, i think! =X


Take note: Parking lots quite a lot, but traffic is quite bad. Especially during festive season, when mid autumn is coming. 


Address: 
Hao Ji Fried Prawn Noodle
People's Park Complex, 珍珠坊 #01-1108 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google Analytics

Powered by Blogger.

Nuffnang Ads